Thursday, October 28, 2010

Malaysian Light Graffiti Crew : Hikarimoji Lights Graffiti : A Tribute to Hiphop

No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now!

Hehe..
This is an introduction video of HLG : Hikarimoji Lights Graffiti. A Tribute to hiphop.
We are a Malaysian Light Graffiti Crew , maybe the only one .. we don't know yet, but we are trying to elevate , and improve our skills. From this video you can see how I progress, from scratches until the now. I'm still practicing, and I will not stop until I'm truly satisfied. So , peoples.. if you are interested to join me and HLG , come and interact with us at

http://www.facebook.com/hikarimojilightsgraffiti

Turn up your speaker volume, and feel the beats, the riffs and the hype.. this is what I'm feeling right now =)



Share contact biszign flickr biszign

No comments:

Post a Comment